TelePsycRX Front End Developer Contract
Jan 2022 - Present
- Implementing React frontend features for Medical Practitioners and Patients. Optimizing applications for maximum speed. Helping backend developers with troubleshooting.
- Designing mobile-based features for Patients. Ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand design consistency across all pages.
- Improving design user interface responsiveness and feedback. Updating product owner, stakeholders, and engineering team with updates, during standups, and sprint planning.
- Integrating and improving payment success and security.
- Consuming the server API on the Frontend.
Skills used: React
Link to the project: https://www.telepsycrx.com/
Ventrane Backend developer Employment
Jan 2021 - Present
- Developed a Micro-service Architecture to save a collection of services enabling the rapid, frequent, and reliable delivery of large, complex applications. Used NodeJS, ExpressJS, and PostgreSQL.
- Documented the patterns and integration of each service.
- Created each service using the perfect database for its purpose using PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
Skills used: Nodejs, Postgres, MongoDB, ExpressJS
Chefe Software Developer Contract
Sep 2021 - May 2022
Media and Communication
- Designed the architecture of the backend server, designed the database of the backend server database with NodeJs, ExpressJS, and Postgres with Sequelize.
- Created API endpoints for customers, Implemented validations for API endpoints, created End-to-end testing for each API endpoint, and load testing and security testing of the API endpoints.
Skills used: Nodejs, Sequelize, Postgres, ExpressJS
Wardchat Software Developer Employment
Oct 2021 - Apr 2022
Media and Communication
- Developed every screen for the mobile application using React Native and Redux. Integrated and implemented API endpoints. Performed Image and Video optimizations when videos and images are uploaded.
- Helped backend developers with troubleshooting and helped UI/UX designers with practical and realistic designs for a better user experience and to meet the deadline.
Skills used: Redux, React native
Link to the project: https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/wardchat/id1604260169
Lura LLC Lura Front End Developer Contract
Jun 2021 - Dec 2021
- Created pages for checkout and shipping pages with React and Redux. Implemented API endpoints and payment for checkout and shipping pages.
- Optimized the codebase for faster development and fixed customer authentication issues using Auth0.
Skills used: Redux, React
Edo State Government Government Project Front End Developer Contract
Mar 2021 - Jun 2021
- Built an Assets Management product to enable easy and transparent management using React.
- Built the core Workers-facing product design within the estimated time which enabled large and small modules to accept global data seamlessly.
- Integrated the secured API endpoints, applying web security to make sure there are no open and vulnerable ends.
- Developed a brute force kick-out if a secured part was broken or an issue occurred to prevent any data leak.
- Learned government operations and security techniques. And made several staging deployments to cPanel.
Skills used: React, cPanel
Workshop Software Engineer Contract
Sep 2020 - Apr 2021
- Built the entire backend server for customers and administrators, and designed and created the database for all important customer information.
- Structured the codebase for easy accessibility, search, and development, created API endpoints for customers’ and administrators’ access and control using NodeJS.
Skills used: Nodejs
FarmKonnect Front End Developer Contract
Dec 2020 - Feb 2021
- Worked on the company's user administrator panel and built the complete redesign of the whole user administrator along with the team using React.
- Implemented the user account dashboard section and the profile update.
- Completed major app pages. Refactored the codebase, making it easier for new developers to easily onboard.
Skills used: React
Prospa React Native Engineer Contract
Jun 2020 - Dec 2020
- Building services that enable smooth integration of every bank's new and existing services using React Native and Redux.
- Built a payment service that enables businesses to send and accept payments seamlessly.
- Developed the UI design for the application and integrated the API endpoints for all parts of the application.
- Learned FinTech functional operations and security skills.
Skills used: Redux, React native
Link to the project: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prospa&hl=en
Yess Boss Inc. Software Engineer Contract
Mar 2020 - Jun 2020
- Designed the User Interface, developed the frontend, Administrator portal, and engineered the backend while ensuring they comply with the aim of the product.
- Boosted client's visit and request for quotes by 50% from the very first day of launch, thereby exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Designed and developed with React, Redux, NodeJS, and ExpressJS for the backend, and PostgreSQL for the database.
Skills used: Nodejs, ExpressJS, React, Redux, Postgres
Link to the project: https://www.yessbossplumbing.org/
OneKiosk-Africa C.T.O and Full-Stack Engineer Contract
Dec 2019 - May 2020
- Built the backend with NodeJS. Built the frontend with React and Redux. I hosted the backend and frontend on the AWS server. Developed the Android and iOS applications with React Native.
- Engaged in recruiting technical talent that'll help the organization reach its objectives.
- Improved accountability and transparency by building in an Agile methodology, creating stories on the tracker, setup sprints, slack group, version control, peer-reviews, and supervised teams.
- Reinforced the engineering team to enable them to deliver fast by taking part in the development of the backend, frontend, and mobile side of the application, and providing help when they are blocked.
- Succeeded in taking the project, from zero to production, getting about 100 - 300 vendors within the first few months of launch, and thereby getting streams of investment interest.
Skills used: Nodejs, React, Redux, React native, AWS
Link to the project: https://www.onekioskafrica.com
Andela Software Engineer Employment
Jan 2019 - Nov 2019
- Built a mobile application with React Native, NodeJS for the backend and micro-service, and Chai and Mocha for testing on the backend. Dialogflow Machine Learning for the mobile application.
- Demonstrated best practices, by developing quality tested code within sprint cycles and implementing the Test-Driven Development methodology, thereby leading to easy peer-review and quality features.
- Incorporated a quality responsive view on the application for all devices, thereby leading to a blissful demo and making the project owner happy.
- Imparted a lot of the features for the growth of the frontend and backend of this application in my local team of software engineers.
- Executed critical but quick-to-overlook feedback requested from the Product owner, leading to a blissful demo and a happy product owner.
Skills used: Nodejs, React native, Machine learning, Chai
Prince Computer School Tutor Front End Developer Employment
Jul 2018 - Dec 2018
- Incorporated version control systems with Git and Github into their learning, helping them come to understand the importance of using version control, most notably when working on a distributed team.
- Integrated teamwork learning for them, with teamwork tools, which enabled them to reach out to others when blocked, and improved their soft skills, such as collaboration.
- I trained them on how to host frontend static pages on GitHub pages and Netlify.