Jan 2017 - Present
- I designed and developed scalable, feature-rich web applications using ReactJS and Redux.
- I designed and developed the backend using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- I developed APIs using RESTful services built-in NodeJS.
- I designed, developed, and tested web and API solutions across the full web stack and designed databases using MongoDB.
- I establish and maintain technology standards, and evaluate new tools and techniques such as continuous integration and deployments.
Skills used: React, MongoDB, Redux, Continuous Integration, Nodejs, ExpressJS
Mudah Mudah Marketplace Senior Front End Developer Contract
Sep 2021 - Jan 2022
- I developed the latest user-facing features using React, Nextjs, and Typescript.
- I implemented high-quality, modern highly responsive web-based user interfaces using the Scrum development process.
- I translated designs and wireframes into high-quality code using micro-frontend with Monorepo and Lerna.
- I championed initiatives, informing, and influencing stakeholders, including engineers and designers.
- I owned major parts of the system, designing, and delivering quality stable solutions as well as supporting them in production.
Skills used: React, SCRUM, NextJS, Typescript
Link to the project: https://www.mudah.my
Capgemini Recruitment App Front End Developer Contract
Apr 2016 - Dec 2016
- I coordinated with UI/UX team to translate the wireframe into high-quality Angular codes.
- I coordinated with API engineers to develop well-structured front-end architecture and used Angular, TypeScript, and CSS to achieve it.
- I troubleshot and implemented bug fixes related to client-reported issues and commit them via Git.
- I developed a web-based application using Angular that integrates with backend systems and RESTful services.
- I contributed to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, and operations.
Skills used: CSS, Git, Typescript, Angular
MediaMonks Slimming World Front End Developer Contract
Nov 2015 - Mar 2016
- I helped release and maintain code and debug production issues in Jira.
- I actively used Agile Methodology to optimize web and mobile applications for maximum performance, speed, and scalability.
- I collaborated effectively within a cross-functional organization (including digital experts and developers) to prioritize, scope, and communicate the progress of deliverables.
- I participated in code reviews to ensure new code confirms to highest standards using React, Flux, JSX, CSS, Sass, and Git.
Skills used: React, Sass, Flux, CSS, Git, JSX
Link to the project: https://slimmingworld.co.uk
Schibsted Sverige Tayara Marketplace Front End Developer Contract
Apr 2015 - Sep 2015
- I worked with UI/UX designers to implement user-friendly solutions and introduced new technologies into the team based on fit and suitability to deliver a solution.
- I troubleshot and implemented bug fixes related to user-reported issues.
- I was responsible for determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring the web design is optimized for mobile pages.
- I built the appearance and user interface of the classified sites, ensuring a seamless digital interface from a user’s point of view.
Link to the project: https://tayara.tn
Westwing Home & Living Westwing Front End Developer Contract
Oct 2013 - Mar 2014
- I developed, tested, and maintained responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their experience.
- I worked in cross-functional teams with product managers, UX designers, backend developers, and QA engineers to ship software on quality and on time.
- I troubleshot and implemented bug fixes related to the product owner and user-reported issues.
- I participated in code reviews to ensure new code confirms to highest standards.
Link to the project: https://westwing.de